Getting Started with the Haulage Operations Platform (HOP)
Built with hauliers at its heart, Haulio’s Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) is an end-to-end digital tool for you to manage all your trucking jobs.
Communicate and manage all your jobs, fleet, drivers and customers in one place.
- Take jobs from Haulio’s Job Pool to fill up your operational gaps.
- Manage jobs taken from Haulio’s Job Pool.
- Sublet jobs to Haulio’s haulier partners.
- Set up partnerships with your customers and haulier vendors to receive or sublet jobs directly, instead of through the Haulio job pool.
For a more in-depth guide on the product, reach out to us via email@example.com and we’ll be glad to assist!
Taking a Job
4. Update Container Statuses
Update container information:
- Container number
- Seal number
- Tare weight
- Cargo weight
- Container status
Note: Remember to click “Update” after entering the information.
Set Up Partnerships
5. View Partnership Status
View the status of your partnership requests by clicking on the “Hauliers” tab.
To can view the status of each request under the “Status” column.
You can choose to:
- “Remove” existing partners;
- “Cancel Request” to partners if it is not yet accepted, or;
- “Accept” requests sent to your company.
1. It’s been some time since I last logged in and I’ve forgotten my password. How can I retrieve it again?
- No worries! Go into and click on “Forgot password”. You will receive an email to reset your password.
2. What is the Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) and the Haulio Connectivity System (HCS)?
- The Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) is a cloud-based platform that allows you to manage your fleet and plan trips for your drivers.
- Conversely, the Haulio Connectivity System (HCS) is a mobile app for your drivers to communicate with you, with additional features like trip forms and GPS tracking. Get in touch if you’d like to find out more!
3. Is the Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) and Haulio Connectivity System (HCS) free of charge?
- The basic HOP and HCS is free of charge. However, the PSA messaging function will be payable. Get in touch with us if you’d like to find out more!
Get In Touch
Questions? We’re happy to help! Get in touch via the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.