Haulio is a local tech firm with strong financial partners/investors in the region and is also an IMDA pre-approved solution provider.
As a member of Haulio’s Client Success Team, you will be tasked with ensuring that clients achieve their desired outcomes with the help of our novel Logitech solutions. This is a key role and you will be working directly with Haulio’s directors to help the haulage industry leverage on technology to reimagine processes and move cargo better.
We are looking out for someone with the ability to think on the spot, provide creative solutions to help our clients marry new technologies with their current processes. This is an all-encompassing client-facing role where you are expected to build relationships with C-suite, mid-management, and drivers of haulage companies. This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and ability to focus without compromising quality. We are looking for a candidate who likes to learn and is passionate about changing the industry.
You will need to onboard new clients by conducting lessons to line managers and drivers, and provide submission reports to directors and IMDA for pre-approved solutions.
- Assist client in submissionof supporting documents to apply and claim for PSG pre-approved solution
- Take ownership on sales and customer service
- Manage clients’ feedback in a timely manner, with the ability to identify and escalate priority issues to the management
- Conduct classroom or virtual lessons to onboard haulage drivers and line managers
- Work with the product team to consistently improve solution and generate value to our end users
- Ensure and guide clients to transition from their current system to our new system
- Build trust and product reliability through proactive client management strategy
- Escalate issues and work with developers to provide solution to clients’ concern
- Support IMDA appointed auditors by providing reports on technology implementation
- Any other duties that would support technology implementation
- Possess a degree or diploma of any discipline
- Preferably 1-2 year(s) of experience working with or managing logistic stakeholders
- Believes in providing exceptional customer service and building long-lasting relationships
- Unfazed by steep learning curve and ability to provide creative solutions to managed issues arising from new technology implementation
- Good interpersonal skills to build good relationships with key stakeholders and end users.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and presentation skills to communicate effectively with clients
- Independent individual who takes ownership of problems and leads team to provide solutions for clients and end users.