Getting Started with HCS Trip Cards
Responding to Haulio jobs? Use HCS Trip Cards to immediately update your container details to the job!
- Drivers: How to Download HCS
- Controllers: How to
- Add Your Prime Movers,
- Add Your Drivers
- Assign Prime Mover to Driver
- Controllers: How to create HCS trip card for a Haulio job you responded to
- Controllers: How to use the HCS Scheduling Board
- Drivers: How to
- Acknowledge trip
- Start trip
- Acknowledge that container is collected
- Complete trip
For a more in-depth guide on the product, reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to assist!
Drivers: How to Download HCS
2. Register an Account
In the app, click on “Register” to get started on the registration process. Fill in the information accordingly.
Controllers: Setting Up
Controllers: Create HCS Trip Card for a Haulio job
1. From Job Management Page
2. Check Container Details & Assign to Driver
Check the details of the trip.
Select the vehicle/driver you want to assign the trip to.
Click “Send to Driver” to send the trip card to your driver immediately.
Click “Done” if you do not want to send the trip card yet,
Your trip is now created successfully, and you can check it under HCS Planner > Board.
Controllers: Using the HCS Scheduling Board
2. Assign Trip to Drivers
To assign a trip to your driver, select the trip from the left and drag to the respective driver you want to assign to.
You can also choose to drag trips between each driver panel.
3. Confirm & Send Trip
Once you have reviewed and confirmed the sequence of trips for your drivers, you can click the “Send” button on each trip card to send it to your drivers. Your drivers will receive the trip in their Haulio Connectivity System (HCS) app.
Drivers: Using HCS
1. It’s been some time since I last logged in and I’ve forgotten my password. How can I retrieve it again?
- No worries! Go into and click on “Forgot password”. You will receive an email to reset your password.
2. What is the Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) and the Haulio Connectivity System (HCS)?
- The Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) is a cloud-based platform that allows you to manage your fleet and plan trips for your drivers.
- Conversely, the Haulio Connectivity System (HCS) is a mobile app for your drivers to communicate with you, with additional features like trip forms and GPS tracking. Get in touch if you’d like to find out more!
3. Is the Haulage Operations Platform (HOP) and Haulio Connectivity System (HCS) free of charge?
- The basic HOP and HCS is free of charge. However, the PSA messaging function will be payable. Get in touch with us if you’d like to find out more!
Get In Touch
Questions? We’re happy to help! Get in touch via the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.