Why work at Haulio?
Inspire. Innovate. Define your future.
Today Haulio is Southeast Asia’s largest container trucking/haulage platform, with the vision of transforming Southeast Asia’s transport ecosystem. We are a tech company solving some of the industry’s inefficiencies.
We leverage on our ability to bring new ideas to fruition. Everyone in Haulio are encouraged to have a voice, share and contribute ideas on projects. Our solutions are truly a collaborative effort and we give equal chances to everyone in the organization. Join us to be part in a transformational endeavor, and we want the time and effort you spend with us to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
As a leading organization in the Southeast Asia Region with an innovative solution and a strong brand name in the container transport sector in Singapore. We are growing and we are in Thailand.
Do you have a strong desire to push for change? Would you like to be part of a team transforming Thailand’s transport ecosystem? If yes, then this is your defining moment. Apply now and join Haulio (Siam). Be part of the game changing organization!
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive package, a career plan and guided advancements in addition to the chance to influence change in the Thai land transport industry.
Haulio (Siam) is looking for Operations Specialist. This role is crucial to Haulio’s objectives. As the company accelerates its growth organically and through M&A’s, the ideal candidate should have creativity, never give up attitude, and to meet the goals given by the Operations Manager and or management.
The candidate must have some operational background in the key industries mentioned in the requirements below.
- Collaborate with various Haulio overseas teams, supply, demand, operations, finance, customer service, & management.
- Ability to research, background check, source, contact, sign up and bring in transport vendors in various locations in Thailand on Haulio’s platform.
- Conduct training sessions for Haulio’s transport vendors (controllers, drivers).
- Act as tech support for system issues related to transport vendors.
- Help to manage shipments that have been booked from pick-up to delivery. Actively contact with customers and transport vendors with active shipments.
- Assist transport vendors and or customers that encounter problems (truck breakdown, rejections, delays) and help to fix.
- Ensure all costs are correct and valid in the system.
- Manage the performance of transport vendors / drivers and to make sure that they are following Haulio’s SOP and other requirements.
- Ensure the controllers make correct and timely entries in the Haulio program.
- Ensure the drivers make correct and timely updates for each shipment using the driver application.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or Management.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant operation working experience in either Supply Chain, Trucking, Brokerage and Freight Forwarding industry.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry.
- Outgoing personality, customer oriented, self-driven.
- Good communication skills, ability to talk to transport vendors.
- Acceptable English language skills.
- Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office / Outlook in daily work related settings.
- Possess a motorcycle or a car driver’s license.