Why work at Haulio?
Inspire. Innovate. Define your future.
Today Haulio is Southeast Asia’s largest container trucking/haulage platform, with the vision of transforming Southeast Asia’s transport ecosystem. We are a tech company solving some of the industry’s inefficiencies.
We leverage on our ability to bring new ideas to fruition. Everyone in Haulio are encouraged to have a voice, share and contribute ideas on projects. Our solutions are truly a collaborative effort and we give equal chances to everyone in the organization. Join us to be part in a transformational endeavor, and we want the time and effort you spend with us to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
As a leading organization in the Southeast Asia Region with an innovative solution and a strong brand name in the container transport sector in Singapore. We are growing and we are in Thailand.
Do you have a strong desire to push for change? Would you like to be part of a team transforming Thailand’s transport ecosystem? If yes, then this is your defining moment. Apply now and join Haulio (Siam). Be part of the game changing organization!
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive package, a career plan and guided advancements in addition to the chance to influence change in the Thai land transport industry.
Haulio (Siam) is looking for a Business Development Manager. This role is crucial to Haulio’s objectives. As the company accelerates its growth organically and through M&A’s, the ideal candidate must have the expertise to bring the organization to the next level.
- Knowledge of the Thai market, knows the movers and shakers in the industry with strong network connection in the Transport & Logistics industry.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task & result oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at multiple levels both internally and externally
- Responsible to develop strong client pipeline and achieve the sales targets set by management.
- Collaborate with various Haulio overseas teams & management to promote Haulio key products in the Thai and Indo China market.
- Ability to hire, lead, train, guide your own sales team to achieve their targets.
- Increase awareness of Haulio (Siam) within the business community and particularly among prospective customers.
- Passion to manage customer relationship with the aim to improve client satisfaction.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Country Manager and or Management.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant working experience in Start-ups with knowledge of Supply Chain, Trucking, Brokerage or Freight Forwarding.
- Outgoing personality, customer oriented, highly self-driven.
- Good negotiation and communication skills, ability to engage clients.
- Fluent in Thai/English, knowledge of Chinese language is a plus but not a must.
- Computer literate.