Why work at Haulio?
Inspire. Innovate. Define your future.
Today Haulio is Southeast Asia’s largest container trucking/haulage platform, with the vision of transforming Southeast Asia’s transport ecosystem. We are a tech company solving some of the industry’s inefficiencies.
We leverage on our ability to bring new ideas to fruition. Everyone in Haulio are encouraged to have a voice, share and contribute ideas on projects. Our solutions are truly a collaborative effort and we give equal chances to everyone in the organization. Join us to be part in a transformational endeavor, and we want the time and effort you spend with us to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
As a leading organization in the Southeast Asia Region with an innovative solution and a strong brand name in the container transport sector in Singapore. We are growing and we are in Thailand.
Do you have a strong desire to push for change? Would you like to be part of a team transforming Thailand’s transport ecosystem? If yes, then this is your defining moment. Apply now and join Haulio (Siam). Be part of the game changing organization!
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive package, a career plan and guided advancements in addition to the chance to influence change in the Thai land transport industry.
Haulio (Siam) is looking for Business Development Executives.
This role is crucial to Haulio’s objectives. As the company accelerates its growth organically and through M&A’s, the ideal candidate should have creativity, never give up attitude, and to meet the goals given by the Sales Manager and or management.
- Collaborate with various Haulio overseas teams, supply, operations, finance, customer service, & management to promote Haulio’s key products to the Thai market.
- Responsible for managing his/her sales targets. Scouting, identifying, and approaching potential customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, negotiate and secure new business for Haulio as well as managing selected house accounts to increase the wallet share from these customers.
- Input sales reports in Salesforce (call report, pipelines, forecasts, analysis charts etc.) Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- To increase awareness of Haulio within the business community and particularly among prospective clients, by working with the Sales Manager to identify strategic business opportunities.
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her superiors.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in either Supply Chain, Trucking, Brokerage and Freight Forwarding industry.
- Outgoing personality, customer oriented, highly self-driven.
- Good negotiation and communication skills, ability to engage clients.
- Demonstrate English conversation abilities, knowledge of Chinese language is a plus but not a must.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Computer literate.