The purpose of the role is to engage the Supply community of the Haulage industry in Singapore (Hauliers) to form deep partnerships for fulfilment and strategic purposes.
You will be working closely with the Operations and Demand teams to support requirements. You will be acquiring, developing and maintaining Partner(haulier) relationships to allow partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations; building professional networks by generating and running various initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a robust database of partners that is meaningful to the fulfilment and strategic activities of the company
- Develop and run initiatives that furthers the company’s objectives involving Partners(hauliers)
- Acquire, grow and maintain partner relationships
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
- Develop processes for the Supply community team to optimise productivity and efficiency
- Lead and manage support the Supply Community team in culture and administration
- Experience in the logistic industry; min 2 years.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of digital technology
- Proven track record with engaging partners
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced and demanding environment
Great to have
- Experience in the haulage industry
- Experience working in a logistics startup
- Lead a team in your previous roles