As a member of Haulio’s Community & Service Team, you will help with daily coordination of the container movement and updating with clients, optimization of the workflow of the current business processes.
We are looking out for someone with experiences in Operations Management, with the ability to think on the spot and manage clients at the same time. This is a client-facing role where you are expected to learn to build relationships and manage them. This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and ability to focus without compromising quality. We are looking for a candidate who likes to learn and is passionate about changing the industry.
- Coordination of customers’ requirements from the portal.
- Assessing and verification of data and pricing.
- Broadcasting trucking jobs to the haulier’s community.
- Assigning trucking jobs to hauliers based on the best fulfilment capability.
- Achieving high service standards for all trucking jobs from the forwarders, shippers and hauliers.
- Managing customers and hauliers’ expectations and requirements.
- Basic reporting on the progress of jobs
- Dispute resolution between the hauliers and the customers.
- Reviewing pricing upon job completion for accounts billing.
- Ensuring that inactive users to be connected back on to Haulio platform.
- Advising BD on every job costing and ensuring all jobs to be completed with a positive revenue.
- Managing a team of up to 3 staff.
- Secondary roles will be assigned accordingly based on each individual capability.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Hands-on experience in Customer Service/Operations and Front-end roles
- At least 4 years work experience in customer service and operations in the freight forwarding & logistics industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts