Why work at Haulio?
Inspire. Innovate. Define your future.
Today Haulio is Southeast Asia’s largest container trucking/haulage platform, with the vision of transforming Southeast Asia’s transport ecosystem. We are a tech company solving some of the industry’s inefficiencies.
We leverage on our ability to bring new ideas to fruition. Everyone in Haulio are encouraged to have a voice, share and contribute ideas on projects. Our solutions are truly a collaborative effort and we give equal chances to everyone in the organization. Join us to be part in a transformational endeavor, and we want the time and effort you spend with us to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
As a leading organization in the Southeast Asia Region with an innovative solution and a strong brand name in the container transport sector in Singapore. We are growing and we are in Thailand.
Do you have a strong desire to push for change? Would you like to be part of a team transforming Thailand’s transport ecosystem? If yes, then this is your defining moment. Apply now and join Haulio (Siam). Be part of the game changing organization!
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive package, a career plan and guided advancements in addition to the chance to influence change in the Thai land transport industry.
Haulio (Siam) is looking for a Operations Supervisor. This role is crucial to Haulio’s objectives. As the company accelerates its growth organically and through M&A’s, the ideal candidate should have creativity, never give up attitude, and to meet the goals given by the Operations Manager and or management.
The candidate needs to have the necessary procurement or pricing background in trucking.
- Collaborate with various Haulio overseas teams, supply, demand, operations, finance, customer service, & management
- Have own network connections or contacts of trucking companies
- Ability to research, background check, source, locate and negotiate competitive rates from reliable transport vendors in various parts of Thailand.
- Provide support and assistance to our sales team and overseas office for truck pricing inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and proper filing of pricing contracts, quotations and other related matters.
- Keep regular contact with big & small truck partners to help develop inter-company relationship.
- Work with the operations manager to ensure jobs are met by our contracted truckers and to do promotional activities if needed.
- Work with the Operations Executives to trouble shoot any pricing issues with our transport vendors.
- To increase awareness of Haulio within the Thailand trucking community and particularly among prospective vendors, by working with the Operations Manager to identify strategic business partners.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or Management.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant procurement working experience in Supply Chain, Trucking, Brokerage and Freight Forwarding industry.
- Connections with truckers & knowledge of the trucking industry.
- Outgoing personality, customer oriented, highly self-driven.
- Good negotiation and communication skills, ability to engage vendors.
- Conversant in English, knowledge of Chinese language is a plus but not a must.
- Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office / Outlook