- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in Business, economics, finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably in Logistics & Freight Forwarding industry
- Added advantage to have experience in start-up environment
- Able to think critically and a problem solver